• To develop a national strategy to retain staff in remote areas via decentralized training and recruitment.
• Strengthen the institutional framework for HRH recruitment and management performance.
• Re-concentrate initial formation of health workers to improve the quality of care;
• Strengthen the capacity of health education institutions through inter-sectoral collaboration.
• Strengthen the skills of personnel in terms of quality of care and health management.
• Establish a strategy to develop and motivate a Community Health Workforce .
• Reform of HRH policy and management is part of institutional developments in Guinea in which policy dialogue and health coordination structures have been established over the last years .